Sound healing therapy uses aspects of music to improve physical and emotional health and well-being.
Children will experience:
- Relaxing with different tunes
- Moving to the beat of music
- Exploring new sounds and instruments
- Feeling free to express and have fun!
Kyle and Toby create an intuitively based soundscape to guide children into a state of deep relaxation. They integrate guided meditation, breathwork, vocals, and a wide variety of instruments uniquely suited for this journey. These experiences can be deeply healing and there is ample research as to the benefits of this kind of vibrational healing. The vibrations of the various instruments are designed to stimulate and harmonize with the children’s own cells, to allow realignment, the release of stress in both mind and body.
Sound Healing includes the following:
- Pure quartz crystal bowls
- Tibetan singing bowls
- Ocean drums
- Steel tongue drums
- Crystal chimes and pyramid
- Koshi chimes
- Ngoni and Guided Meditation